Anyone Know What These Feet Are?

4 Feb

Since I just figured out how to ruffle, I decided I should probably familiarize myself with the other feet associated with my machine. So I dug these out. They came with my machine, but I have no idea what they are… anyone know?


6 Responses to “Anyone Know What These Feet Are?”

  1. Shannon Michelli February 4, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

    Looks like a binding foot, button hole attachment and a quilting foot. Hard to tell for sure.

  2. Deborah February 4, 2014 at 9:08 pm #

    the big one is a tuckmarker and the small is a zipper foot

    • trkingmomoe February 5, 2014 at 12:07 am #

      Deborah you are correct. I have them with a couple vintage machines. They look like they are low shank.

  3. Helen Lee February 5, 2014 at 8:13 am #

    The top right hand one is a zipper foot I believe.

  4. adandyman February 5, 2014 at 11:50 am #

    I agree with everyone else. the top right image is a zipper foot. I’ve never seen the bottom right item at all. You should take the Craftsy class with me about different machine feet. I posted about it on my blog yesterday. It’s a free class that is basically a bunch of videos on different machine feet and how to use them.

  5. Sewing With Treadles February 6, 2014 at 5:24 pm #

    I believe the piece on the left is a hemmer attachment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: