Serenity Garden Table Runner

12 Feb

I’m not going to lie: I’m in love with table runners! It’s like a little baby quilt you can make in one day. Well, almost one day. Haha. I did this embroidery design I got from work called Serenity Garden. It had some very cute designs on it. I also got this fabric that has a metallic sheen to it, but doesn’t have a metallic feel. I really like it. I have it in green, navy, red, brown, and olive. It’s quite nice! I think it is by  Timeless Treasures. I think….

6 Responses to “Serenity Garden Table Runner”

1. Jane February 13, 2015 at 1:37 am #

Gorgeous Eric! It’s such fun to be able to finish something in a day or two because it takes weeks or months to put an entire quilt together. That’s why I love making table runners, toppers, placemats, cushion covers, etc.

And just because you said “Serenity” and I know you make bespoke pop culture quilts, do you have any Serenity/Firefly patterns? I’d love to talk about buying one from you if you do. No big rush, and I can quilt the top myself. Please let me know.

• Eric The Quilter March 24, 2015 at 9:08 am #

What did you have in mind?

• Jane March 24, 2015 at 11:27 am #

Honestly, I’m not really sure. I enjoyed Firefly, but my friend is totally obsessed. I wouldn’t know the best motif to pick. Have you seen it, or is it best if I watch them all again? It’s kind of hard trying to think of something that can be recognizable once it’s pixelated.

• Eric The Quilter March 24, 2015 at 11:53 am #

That’s true. I’ve seen parts of it when it was on, but i have to reach it all in order soon.

• Jane March 24, 2015 at 12:37 pm #

It really is a lot of fun.

2. gwenniesgarden February 13, 2015 at 12:42 pm #