Quite A Few Changes

1 Sep

Hello loyal followers of my site! I know it has been a while since I posted anything. I took a mental health holiday, and then I moved to Illinois to help with a family issue. I love Minnesota and plan to be back very shortly, but for the time being I am in The South Suburbs of Chicago. I’m setting up my sewing area, and looking for a quilt guild to join. I did find one near by, it seems small, but we’ll see how the first meeting goes later this month! I’m really excited about all of the changes happening, and I cannot wait to start sewing again! I have everything in the room that will be my sewing room, but have yet to unpack it. Mainly because the table I sew on is so flipping heavy and I don’t have anyone who can help me get it up the stairs into my sewing room. Hopefully I’ll have that straightened out by Tuesday. I just really want to get back to work!

Does anyone know of any quilt guilds in the Chicagoland area? I would love to know of a few! Also, does anyone know anyone who wants to buy a vintage antique loom? Just asking because my friend has one!

Thanks for listening, and I’ll hopefully have some work to show off by the end of the week!!!!

MjAxMy1kMTYzOGYzOGI2ZTk1YzRm

7 Responses to “Quite A Few Changes”

1. Kathi Polz September 1, 2013 at 6:47 pm #

Where are you in the south suburbs??? I belong to a guild out of the Plainfield, Naperville area – but that may be too far for you if you are down near Tinley Park.

2. Kathi Polz September 1, 2013 at 6:49 pm #

3. Cubbyhole Quilting September 1, 2013 at 8:34 pm #

Welcome back online! Looking forward to new pics; hope you settle in nicely. 🙂

4. Kim September 1, 2013 at 9:11 pm #

Minnesota will miss you! But I hope you enjoy where you are! 🙂 Miss you!!

5. Becki September 1, 2013 at 9:43 pm #

I was wondering why you were so quiet lately. Good luck with the new location!

6. Peggy Davis September 10, 2013 at 10:37 pm #

Eric, my family are Iron Man athletes; my son, daughter & myself. @ these Events people line the streets w/signs. For example – You Peed Your Bike, Your Trained Longer Than Kim Kardasian’s Wedding, so very many more -( all designed to illicit a smile or laugh from us (the participants in the Iron Man )
    Your Icon / Joke made me think of another Popular Sign — YOU RUN LIKE A GIRL !! And, it is not a uncomplimentary thing. Many of the men wish they could really RUN LIKE A GIRL!
    IRON MAN events are held all over the USA – people come from all over the planet!
    Most are amateurs, of course. There are quite a few pro’s too.
    I sew clothes and I also sew quilts – quite the novice – a novice of 20 yrs. lololol I love to sew quilts – they are not pretty; I give them to homeless shelters. & of course family members – not so pretty, will keep one warm.
    Thrilled to have found you on Face Book through Rhianon Taylor .
    Your quilts are amazing, you are awesome. Talented, and knows your way around a sewing machine.
    Be Creative, Continue To Amaze, Always keep the next idea developing in your mind,
    AND LASTLY :::: YOU QUILT LIKE A GIRL ::::::::::: ( BETTER THAN MOST,Shhh, Shhhh